Friday, May 15, 2009

Everybody lies!

I wonder if anyone " 'round the bend' "(as they say in Creedence Clearwater revival language) ever watched more than three episodes from the House MD series,.Well,anyway, I'd like to post about something I noticed.
You do of course know House always says these two things,besides a lot of others I don't recall right now:
"Everybody lies!"
"Nobody changes!"

Oh,well,what I noticed is that one of the major supporters of House would be the band called Coldplay itself. You do know they have a song in the Parachutes or A Rush of Blood to the Head album called "We never change,do we?"don't you? :)

Good,I guess that's enough for today!Next stop, The Literature Museum!

That's all folks!
Pam-pam-pam-paaam!(Loony-Tunes song)
Ileana.

No comments:

Post a Comment